Moving Podware to Another Computer
We can move Podware for you: click here for more info
Or do it yourself by carefully following the instructions below:
OK lets say you want to move Podware from your PC to your laptop.
- Check that your laptop has the system requirements
- Check the version of Podware that you have installed (Help > About Podware..)
- Download and install the appropriate version of Podware from PodiatrySoftware.co.uk onto your laptop:
Move the Podware files from your old computer:
1. Plug in your flash drive or USB external hard drive to your old computer.
2. Copy the whole Podware4 folder (for Podware5 it’s the Podware folder) from the C drive of your old computer, onto a flash drive or external hard drive.
3. Now connect your flash drive or removable drive to your new computer.
4. Copy and paste the Podware4 folder (for Podware5 it’s the Podware folder) from the flash drive to the C drive of your new computer (say yes to replace files)
5. Open Podware using your desktop shortcut
Podware should be run only from your PC using the desktop shortcut. Running Podware directly from the flash drive may damage your Podware installation.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Free Qt Help documentation generator