Write a referral letter
How to ››
The 'Letters' form writes a letter to someone about the patient.
Here's how to use it:
In the Patient Record Card:
Go to the right menu bar and click the Patient tab:
- Click Letters
- Click Create Letter
- Select Letter Type: Referral Letter
- Enter the details of the person to whom you are writing.
- If you are writing to a GP use the Select GP field. When you choose a GP Practice the details are automatically entered.
- Type the text of the letter.
- Select the clinician's name.
- Preview or print the letter.
A record of the letter is kept in the Letters Form
Previous letters can be accessed using the navigation buttons (at the bottom of the form) which help you to got to a new letter or to view previous letters.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Easily create HTML Help documents