If you’ve been speaking with us and need our help online to install, use or fix Podware, then we can use remote access software to allow us to work on your computer.
We will connect to your computer and be better placed to resolve your query and save you time. Is this safe?
- Click here to download AnyDesk
- Save, then open the AnyDesk.exe file (run as administrator)
- When AnyDesk opens click the link on AnyDesk to Install AnyDesk as per the full installation instructions
- Once Installed click the link on AnyDesk to Set a Password for Unattended Access
- Send us your AnyDesk address and password
- Email us to suggest some times when we can connect to your computer
- Make sure that your computer is switched on and connected to the internet, the AnyDesk window is open in the foreground, your computer Power Options are set to “Always On”, screensaver is off and your laptop is connected to the charger.
- Choose and pay for the service you require as below. For the free services just email to let us know what you need.
Online Support Services
|Help you get set up and started with Podware||FREE contact us|
|Install Podware for you on your computer||FREE! contact us|
|Move Podware to another computer||£29|
|Install Podware On your Network (includes installing on more computers)||£39|
|Restore Podware from your backup (disaster recovery)||£45|
|Set up your local network||£35|